Fendi Leopard Baguette
Regular price $1,125.00
Regular priceUnit price per
An iconic piece of handbag fashion, this vintage Fendi Baguette features brown tone leopard print canvas, with hidden mini FF monograms, & red leather trims. Adjustable shoulder strap and signature interlocking FF logo closure are detailed in gold tone hardware.
The Fendi Baguette silhouette was developed in the late 90s. Earning its name from the way it was designed to be carried, the rectangular yet skinny shape allows it to tuck nicely under the arm, the way the French would tote home a bakery baguette. It's popularity continued to soar after appearing on Sex and the City, and was deemed one of the first 'it bags'.
Condition: Vintage Very Good
- Light scratches at leather closure
- Moderate dirt marks at leather strap near buckles
- Scratching to hardware
- Leopard canvas with red leather trim
- Polished gold-tone hardware
- Magnetic flap closure
- Zip interior pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Dimensions: 25cm x 12cm x 5cm
- Made in Italy