Authenticity & Condition
At the Vintage New Yorker we have a strict two round authentication process, through both in house + outsourced luxury authenticator experts. We 100% guarantee authenticity on each item we sell.
We are committed to providing the best customer service for any product concerns, as we understand shopping pre-owned luxury products online can be challenging and intimidating at times.
To help you on your shopping journey, we utilize the condition guide outlined below. Each product is given one of our outlined ratings. Additionally, any and all observations of use, flaws, note-able mentions, etc., are also bulleted under the condition of each listing.
Please feel free to contact us with product inquiries as well.
- Although preowned, item shows little to no sign of use, and no observational flaws.
- Very Good:
- Signs of gentle use may be apparent, but no note-able mentions or major flaws.
- Item may have more apparent signs of use, and/or minor note-able mentions observed, but no major flaws.
- Item may show heavier signs of use, note-able issues or flaws.
- Item is brand new. Item has never been used.
- All vintage items will follow the same condition grading above.
- All vintage items will be noted as vintage.
- In addition to the condition rating, these items may show signs of age or needs for cleaning. (compared to newer pre-owned items)
- all vintage note-able mentions will also be bulleted in listing.