Chanel Classic Flap Medium Black Vintage
This iconic Medium Classic Double Flap is made in Black quilted lambskin leather and 24K gold hardware! Vintage Early 90s (90-92) France origin, and has aged beautifully.
The Classic Flap is an iconic Chanel shape dating back to the early 1950s. Originating from the 2.55 Mademoiselle style, designed by Coco herself, Karl Largerfeld updated the closure to the iconic CC turn lock in the 1980s. The 2.55 was the first handbag to use straps for alternate ways to carry, making this bag an iconic piece of fashion history. Classic flaps pre-2009 collections used 24K gold plated hardware, making these vintage pieces extra special & sought after collectables.
Condition: Vintage Very Good
- Minor creasing at back top where flap opens
- Minor creasing at back base from storage
- Faint scratching at hardware
- Chain imprints on inside double flap
- Minor scuffs/creasing inside hidden pocket behind double flap
*clean insides. no signs of wear at base or corners.
- Black lambskin quilted leather
- 24K gold plated hardware
- Measurements: 25 x 15 cm
- Country of origin: France
- Original card
- Serial hologram in tact
- Dust bag